Friday, November 4, 2011

Alphabet Printables/Workbox Ideas





I got these wonderful printables from another homeschooling site. I fell in love with them once I saw them. There is ABC puzzles, practice cards, 3 letter words for each letter, ASL cards, constant cards, short and long vowel cards, dot to dot cards, phonetic cards, print and cursive puzzles, playdough mats, coloring pages, cut and paste sheets, and links to other great inspirational sites.

My 2 yr old loves these. He has learned half of his alphabet bot upper and lower case letters. He has learned to show readiness in writing with the prewriting cards with the practice letter cards, he has learned to match, sign, and at the same time. HE IS HAVING FUN. ( I dont push the learning on him, he wants to learn with his brother, now to just get potty trained and we will be set).

No comments:

Post a Comment